A better design that combines efficiency, reliability and serviceability.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Unique gas-charged piston maximizes hydraulic hammer efficiency
- Simple, two-moving-parts design for reliability
- Separate ports for the NPK Autolube (auto greasing) system and an airline for underwater use
- Bottom tie rod nuts for easier serviceability (GH Models)
- Quick-change tool system with single round retainer pin
- Variety of tool configurations available
- Replaceable cylinder sleeves for easy, economical rebuild
- Anti-blank fire feature virtually eliminates dry firing for long hydraulic breaker life
NPK dedicated mounting kits enable hydraulic breakers to be mounted (determined by model size) as:
- mini excavator attachments
- skid steer attachments
- backhoe attachments
- full size excavator attachments
- See the Attachment Wizard to determine which hydraulic attachments are compatible with your carrier.
Vibration control that increases operator comfort to increase efficiency
Standard on all medium and large NPK hydraulic hammers, our shock-absorbing mounting bracket uses special heavy-duty rubber mounts to absorb shock, recoil, and impulse vibration. The unique one-piece design eliminates the need for mechanical springs and overly heavy mounting brackets. The net result is minimization of machine wear and improved operator comfort for greater reliability and productivity.
Simplified lubrication for greater reliability
A grease port is provided for automatic and/or manual greasing of the demolition tool. This prevents damage or premature wear caused by a lack of grease.
Full serviceability of the industry's easiest, lowest cost, body-rebuild system
Hydraulic breakers are not meant to have an easy life. They occasionally need to be rebuilt. When the hammer body is involved, NPK's replaceable sleeve design can reduce your costs by a factor of five to ten.
Potential applications include:
- Rock breaking
- Slag breaking
- Reducing oversize material
- Concrete breaking and recycling
- Road construction
- Sidewalk and curb construction
- Commercial / selective demolition
- C&D recycling / sorting
- Underwater applications
- Site excavation
- Scaling and tunnnel excavation
- And many more!
Visit and subscribe to NPK's YouTube channel for hydraulic hammer operation and service videos and videos of hydraulic breakers in action!
Visit NPK's photo website for searchable hydraulic hammer photo galleries!
Visit the Hydraulic Hammer Publications page for sales brochures, operators manuals, and service bulletins.
Visita y suscríbete al canal de YouTube de NPK para videos de instrucciones de servicio para martillos hidráulicos.
NPK AUTOLUBE SYSTEMS are designed to automatically provide a supply of grease to the hammer tool bushing - increasing tool bushing life by reducing tool bushing wear. NPK offers both carrier mounted and hammer mounted options. Due to its compact design, the hammer mounted autolube system can be installed directly onto the hammer. This design ensures that the autolube system is always with the breaker, great when sharing between several carriers. The carrier mounted autolube has a greater grease capacity and is often preferred when one hammer stays with a single carrier. Automatic shutoff is optional for the carrier mounted systems for further protection.
Visit the Autolube Publications page for sales brochures and operators manuals.
Visit each hydraulic breaker model page below for additional images and specifications. If you require a service manual or would like a hard copy of any other manual, please contact the Sales department at 800-225-4379 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.