A better design that combines efficiency, reliability and serviceability.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Unique gas-charged piston maximizes hammer efficiency
- Simple, two-moving-parts design for reliability
- Separate ports for the NPK AutoLube (auto greasing) system and an airline for underwater use
- Bottom tie rod nuts for easier serviceability (GH Models)
- Quick-change tool system with single round retainer pin
- Variety of tool configurations available
- Replaceable cylinder sleeves for easy, economical rebuild
- Anti-blank fire feature virtually eliminates dry firing for long hammer life
Vibration control that increases operator comfort to increase efficiency
Standard on all medium and large NPK hammers, our shock-absorbing mounting bracket uses special heavy-duty rubber mounts to absorb shock, recoil, and impulse vibration. Their unique one-piece design eliminates the need for mechanical springs and overly heavy mounting brackets. The net result is that you minimize machine wear and improve operator comfort for greater reliability and productivity.
Simplified lubrication for greater reliability
A grease port is provided for automatic and/or manual greasing of the demolition tool. This prevents damage or premature wear caused by a lack of grease.
Full serviceability of the industry's easiest, lowest cost, body-rebuild system
Hydraulic Hammers are not meant to have an easy life. They occasionally need to be rebuilt. When the hammer body is involved, NPK's replaceable sleeve design can reduce your costs by a factor of five to ten.
NPK AUTOLUBE SYSTEMS are designed to automatically provide a supply of grease to the hammer tool bushing - increasing tool bushing life by reducing tool bushing wear. NPK offers both carrier mounted and hammer mounted options. Due to its compact design, the hammer mounted autolube system can be installed directly onto the hammer. This design ensures that the autolube system is always with the hammer, great when sharing a hammer between several carriers. The carrier mounted autolube has greater grease capacity and is often preferred when one hammer stays with one carrier. Automatic shutoff is optional for the carrier mounted systems for further protection. Find the brochure here. En Español. En Français.