NPK Hydraulic Hammers
A better design that combines efficiency, reliability and serviceability.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Unique gas-charged piston maximizes hammer efficiency
- Simple, two-moving-parts design for reliability
- Separate ports for the NPK AutoLube system and an air line for underwater use
- Bottom tie rod nuts for easier serviceability (GH Models)
- Quick-change tool system with single round retainer pin
- Variety of tool configurations available
- Replaceable cylinder sleeves for easy, economical rebuild
- Tool bushings engineered for quick, easy replacement
Contact NPK with your hydraulic hammer questions.
Vibration control that increases operator comfort to increase effieciency
Standard on all medium and large NPK hammers, our shock-absorbing mounting bracket uses special heavy-duty rubber mounts to absorb shock, recoil, and impulse vibration. Their unique one-piece design eliminates the need for mechanical springs and overly heavy mounting brackets. The net result is that you minimize machine wear and improve operator comfort for greater reliability and productivity.
Simplified lubrication for greater reliability
A grease port is provided for automatic and/or manual greasing of the demolition tool. This prevents damage or premature wear caused by a lack of grease.
Full serviceability of the industry's easiest, lowest cost, body-rebuild system
Hammers aren't meant to have an easy life. They occasionally need to be rebuilt. When the hammer body is involved, NPK's replaceable sleeve design can reduce your costs by a factor of five to ten.
||1.2 - 2.2 US tons
||1.5 - 2.75 US tons
||2 - 3.5 US tons
||3 - 5.5 US tons
||4 - 8 US tons
||6 - 9 US tons
||11 - 15.5 US tons
||14 - 21 US tons
||20 - 28 US tons
||23 - 33 US tons
||28 - 43 US tons
||33 - 50 US tons
||35 - 57 US tons
||50-75 US tons
||50 - 93 US tons
||80-130 US tons
||120+ US tons